• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Isn't there like 5 Home Alones

It's why I'm not phased like people are nowadays at remakes and sequels. Shit's been happening forever, it's not exclusive to the last 5 years.

I don't want no scrub

Scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging on the passenger side. Of his best friend's ride. Trying to holler at me.
LwsBBr7.gif

Malalaw

Bread friend, Boban won. But my other picks are still available if you have any player you may wanna part with.

Same to u BG.

I though there were only three of those movies.

Just checked. Was right

Home Alone
Home Alone 2 (Lost in NY)
Home Alone 3
Home Alone 4 (Taking Back the House)
Home Alone 5 (The Holiday Heist)

Plus there's 3 games. And a soundtrack

Another thing that might surprise: there's 6 Psycho movies. Psycho, Psycho 2, Psycho 3, Bates Motel, Psycho 4 (The Beginning), and the Psycho remake. Also a TV show (Bates Motel)

MRSA

Banned
With Culkin in it. The other kids they used, SMH.

Hey MRSA, you better pay Ken Norton to stay. He's bound to get a head coach nod somewhere.

Not worried, not like he turned this defense into a top 15 defense. He doesn't have the personnel yet to even show what he can do. He is pretty versatile though; started 4-3 front, moved to a 3-4 front, and back to a 4-3 front now.

With Culkin in it. The other kids they used, SMH.

Hey MRSA, you better pay Ken Norton to stay. He's bound to get a head coach nod somewhere.

He's nowhere near ready for a head coaching position. Hell, it took him most of the season to figure out you should probably cover the other team's TE

Top Bottom