• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
For DK

Shazier is the new playcaller this season. He replaced Lawrence Timmons after the staff determined that Timmons "played better without the responsibilities of making those calls and checks," said defensive coordinator Keith Butler.

In his second year, Shazier was deemed ready to take on the responsibilities that confounded even James Farrior the first two or three years he relayed the playcalls from the sideline to the team.

"There are growing pains with it for him," Butler said. But Butler believes Shazier and the team will be better off down the line, "because he's going to get used to doing it and we feel it doesn't affect his play."

RBH

CW8WS4lUQAAO8hp.jpg:large

THE NFL!

NFL NETWORK!

THURSDAY!

RAIDERS!

CHARGERS!

WATCH IT!

WAAAATTTTTCCCHHHHH IIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!

Forgot there was a game, oh well won't be missing much with these two teams. Off to some family Christmas stuff. Merry Christmas bitches i hope all of you gey some big ass booty for Christmas. I hope my boy Trejo gets like 3 booties.

MechDX

I was referring to Summer Story. It's just so random.

When I was a kid, I watched good ole Canadian boy flicks.

You know there is a Christmas Story 2? Ralphie is a teenager .

Terrible movie. At least in the Summer movie we finally see the Bumpasses

Top Bottom