• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

FTF

This is the worst the Patriots have looked all season. I'm choosing to believe they're tanking on purpose to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs.

lol quite the theory there. Jets may be a better overall team than Steelers, they don't want them in the playoffs either.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Look at mech's boy Weeden out there
BoB coach of the year
He didn't get it last year cause Arians (?) went absolutely insane and we didn't make the playoffs. Does he get it this year with 4QB and making the playoffs?

Striker

How has Steelers offense only scored 3 against a depleted Ravens defense?

Then Ben throws a bad pass, Daryl Smith on the INT.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
He didn't get it last year cause Arians (?) went absolutely insane and we didn't make the playoffs. Does he get it this year with 4QB and making the playoffs?
Only if we actually make a run in the playoffs maybe but i don't see him winning this year either. ):

Narag

wait did the announcers say 80 yards is the most yardage in a game a colts back has had since joseph addai in 2007? lol

Godslay

Banned
I would think that the Pats would rather play the Steelers than the Jets in the playoffs.

Reason being divisional foes are going to more than likely match up better against you. Jets matchup better to Pats than the Steelers do. If they are playing the seeds (they're not), they'd be careful to invite the Jets to the playoffs.

Link

The Autumn Wind
We'll see what happens once the playoffs come around and some of their impact guys come back. Hopefully Vollmer isn't out for a while.
Yeah, it's not really fair to judge the Pats while a good chunk of their guys are out. I mean, as a Jets fan, I'll gladly take playing them now, but the Pats are better than this.

Nice to see the Bears grind out that drive on the ground. The line got nice and physical. Shame they resorted to the forward pass at the end, and things bogged down. I wish they'd realize that shit is just a fad.

squicken

I would guess 40% of the writers don't know Houston has a team. Watt is on some team down south they can't remember the name of.

Rivera deserves it this year. Going undefeated is so hard

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Hal seriously needs to work on catching. That's 4 almost interceptions off the top of my head this year.

Hunter S.

As always happens the Jets will look like they will win and then the Patriots will comeback and win a close one. Sorry fox it is the law.

pgtl_10

Al Jokeera

CXQQ6gbUsAAxOt3.png:large

Who wrote that?

Top Bottom