• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

I was going to go on an alcohol run at half time, but this shitfest has made me drink a bit more than I should....so it's going to be an alcohol awkward shuffle.

Gigglepoo

Yes. Arizona is a great team. Carolina and Seattle. I would take all of those teams right now over the Patriots.

The NFC as a whole is better this season.

Not sure. NFC is better at the top and garbage after that. Aren't the Bucs the seventh seed? Not impressive.

There are more lousy teams in the NFL this season than I ever remember.

Jarnet87

Bucs are such a fucking joke. Martin fumbles so Lovie puts in Charles Sims. Get away from the run exposing the terrible O-Line and shocker, Jameis gets sacked.

harSon

Banned
Well I'm done. Absolutely disgusting display of football by the Steelers. Team doesn't deserve to make the playoffs if they can't show up for a game with these kinds of implications against bottom feeders.

1. pls don't quote ez
2. I'm glad we can now put an asterisk beside Peyton* and all his achievements*, and even happier he's digging his hole deeper with each move

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Did Apple's marketing army really create an ad that says "iPhone 6s, it's the same shit you already own."

Jobs is rolling over in the grave that Wozniak built.

Top Bottom