• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

SEA is regressing. I'm not worried about them next season.

hahahahahah some teams are catching up to the Hawks, but for the likes of the Giants or Eagles both of those teams will get smashed in Seattle, no new coach will change any of these teams over night...

Steve ReedVerified account
‏@SteveReedAP
For the Bucs, Keith Tandy starts at SS, Demar Dotson starts for Gosder Cherilas at RT, WR Donteea starts for WR Vincent Jackson.

If Charles Johnson has anything left in the tank for the Panthers this year, he'll show it today. Bucs' backup in at RT.

effzee

I love love love when Eagles run on 3rd down.

Holy shit that cut and aggression Agholor! This guy is going to be huge in year 2. Wasted rookie season but he has potential to be a true #1.

I thought we would have seen plays like that all season.

Pepiope

hahahahahah some teams are catching up to the Hawks, but for the likes of the Giants or Eagles both of those teams will get smashed in Seattle, no new coach will change any of these teams over night...
Chip took a 4-12 team and made them division champs in one off-season.

Anything can happen, but as I said. I don't care about Seattle. If we're better, we will win. The draft pick is all that I care about with this game.

Aaron NaglerVerified account
‏@AaronNagler
So Watt just did the Nae Nae, then dabbed, then did the running in place thing after that last sack. Getting his moneys worth.

Thug

Chip took a 4-12 team and made them division champs in one off-season.

Anything can happen, but as I said. I don't care about Seattle. If we're better, we will win. The draft pick is all that I care about with this game.

He then took a 10-6 team and ran them into the ground. Anything can happen!

Top Bottom