• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

squicken

lol Cards just asking for trouble. Take your L

Keap is done as a QB. No way does he do well anywhere else. Rgiii is also never going to be good n the nfl. Neither of those guys are real options, especially now that the eagles will not be running chips offense.

I don't think it's a good idea to franchise Bradford. He will never live up to a contract that pays him more than Aaron Rodgers. Something like 3 years and $55m seems about what the market should be. Alex got 3 yr/45 and that was before the cap went up so much

Otherwise I would try and find a guy like Tyrod. RG3 and Kaep are done, I agree. Look on practice squads and dual threat guys in the draft that teams are writing off

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Cant wait for the Vikings Packers game to be two teams trying to lose
If the Seahawks win this game, I believe it's impossible for the Packers and Seahawks to face each other until the conference title. So at least they'll be trying to win

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If anyone sees fox, tell him I have his belated Christmas gift:

108309074_5c93022c76.jpg

_woLf

STAY HEALTHY RUSS, nothing else matters here

Pls just join me, we can be very happy together

there is no future with Kave or BG, they are very mean guys you know.....

Get wilson his 4k, then pull him imo

What is going on with hauschka...?

Spinluck

Kind of crazy that Russ switched the gear into elite status midseason. The media rode Cam's nuts so hard that it was hard to find anything about how well Russell was playing.

Top Bottom