• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Colasante

Lauren Brill @LaurenBrill5
Browns team source tells me Justin Gilbert told coaches he wouldn't go into game today. #browns

BG's boy

I'll be curious to see if Gilbert's attitude stems from residing in the Factory of Sadness or if he just doesn't care about his NFL career at all. I'd like to see if he could do something with a change of scenery.

Kuechly with a hurt hand.

Rivera said he wouldn't let the Seattle-Arizona game dictate how he coached in this one (in fact he doesn't even want to know the score), but I imagine that if they this lead late into the third, we'll start seeing him pull starters.

squicken

I'll be curious to see if Gilbert's attitude stems from residing in the Factory of Sadness or if he just doesn't care about his NFL career at all. I'd like to see if he could do something with a change of scenery.

He's a dick and everyone knew it but Farmer. For whatever reason Farmer didn't do the background work on Gilbert. He had no interest in being a good player. Just wanted to get his money and that was it

Furyous

Browns team source tells me Justin Gilbert told coaches he wouldn't go into game today. #browns

BG's boy

Cut him tonight. Don't even let him clean out his locker. Give him the same treatment the Titans gave Steve McNair.

--

Fuck the Seahawks and the game is not over.

Fuck 12
Fuck Russell
Fuck Marshawn
Fuck Jermaine
Fuck Sherman
Fuck Jeremy
Fuck Doug Baldwin
Fuck the entire roster

We're coming back gotdammit.

rando14

Lol they pulling Palmer

John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
Tyler Lockett's 1,913 all-purpose yards are the most by a #Seahawks rookie. Also set a team record for PR yards in a game...by halftime.

Bae 4ever

To be fair, who would actually bandwagon Washington by choice?

If I'm not bound to that franchise by birth or family, I'm sure as hell not jumping in with them.

Colasante

Name to watch as future GM of #Browns: Sashi Brown. He is their head lawyer & big into analytics. @viccarucci just mentioned this as well

The fuck? Browns are going to hire their lawyer as general manager?

@LaurenBrill5

2014 Cleveland Browns first round selections Justin Gilbert and Johnny Manziel, everyone. Hope you enjoyed them for the 2 seasons they were around

Stanton is in

JxLbXrc.gif

Friend, Floyd. All A&M would do is just offer Tom a chance to be at a program with unlimited resources and a chance to recruit 5 stars all day in an area he already knows. Plus $4m over his current salary

All to coach at maybe the third best program in the state.. What a deal :p

BG's boy

What a dick..

@RapSheet
#Browns source: GM Ray Farmer met with ownership before the game & was relieved of his duties. It's over.

We are all free now.

Bread

Banned
@LaurenBrill5

2014 Cleveland Browns first round selections Justin Gilbert and Johnny Manziel, everyone. Hope you enjoyed them for the 2 seasons they were around
he would be a star OW on My chargers

I did my part and signed the fire Farmer petition. You're welcome Browns bros. Now if they're smart they'll hire Clinkscales.

What a shitshow of a series. Holy hell.

Top Bottom