• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Dishwalla

Banned
I'm a Raiders fan but I'm rooting for the Chiefs in the AFC race. Not sure in the NFC, probably either the Panthers or the Cards.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
hmmmm home game against Pitt next week or 5 seed and head to Houston for a rematch of our first week game.

I don't know... I have to think about this.

Lets close out strong KC..

Come with me *offer hand

Obi-Wan once spoke as you do.. You don't understand the power of the Brown Side.

Join Randall, Floyd.

BG is a basic bitch who's diet consists of Ramen Noodles and Cleveland fire river water. He can't show you the finer things in life like Randall can

He's like Doctor Zoidberg hmm..

@BHOOLZ
@TonyGrossi says Manziel showed up at facility this week, "Disheveled and inebriated."

Because why not..

#TrueBrown

Yup

It's official now.

It's Groundhog Day again Kavey.

CXzkEtcUkAAmtDL.png

I didn't know Nick Saban could smile like that.

He lost his soul after Cleveland..

Patrick DaughertyVerified account
‏@RotoPat
Mike Pettine is the fourth straight Browns coach to last two seasons or fewer.

#broons

Consistency at it's finest.

@AdamSchefter
Last time a non-Browns HC was fired in the AFC North was Brian Billick on Dec. 31, 2007. Since then, Browns have fired 5 HCs, incl Pettine.

Godslay

Banned
Everything that has been done, Brock could do.

Still upset that they kept Schofield in there so long with Brock, and then dumped him when Manning came in. Instead of dumping Schofield and keeping Brock.

PopeReal

For what it's worth, after seeing the Chiefs and Broncos play the Raiders twice, I feel like the Chiefs are a better team. All of this without Justin Houston too

They are much better. I think the chiefs would beat Denver by at least 2 touchdowns.

Top Bottom