• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Line_HTX

Everything that has been done, Brock could do.

Still upset that they kept Schofield in there so long with Brock, and then dumped him when Manning came in. Instead of dumping Schofield and keeping Brock.

Wow, really? Why didn't they bench Schofield earlier?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
somebody should run an investigation on the sandiego training staff or medical staff. This is insane, has it ever been this bad?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Everything that has been done, Brock could do.

Still upset that they kept Schofield in there so long with Brock, and then dumped him when Manning came in. Instead of dumping Schofield and keeping Brock.

Glad we're winning, but yeah, Brock got very much screwed over in a way that makes me wonder if he's even going to want to come back next year.

And the Schofield stuff is complete BS.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Alex Kozora ‏@Alex_Kozora 2m2 minutes ago

Butch Davis is the last Browns' head coach who didn't play his final game against Pittsburgh. That was in 2004. #Steelers

Injury bug and his vendetta against the pats didn't pack it up for the season just yet, had to do its best stop the chargers from helping New England out.

Kiryu

Fuck you friend.

I might as well get this out of the way. Grats Seattle on your win. I will be cheering for you in the playoffs for the inevitable rematch to see who goes to the Owl. Fuck all the other NFC teams.
Awww I still liked you, Mathieu, and Larry Fitz :(

They're fraudinals for today!

Better hope Seahawks go to Panthers if they're past wild card rounds!

Godslay

Banned
Wow, really? Why didn't they bench Schofield earlier?

Should have happened after the Raiders game to be honest.

Glad we're winning, but yeah, Brock got very much screwed over in a way that makes me wonder if he's even going to want to come back next year.

And the Schofield stuff is complete BS.

Who knows?

I love Kubes, but I think the offense runs off an irrationality engine or something.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It's official, Pettine and Farmer are gone.

0555_tjsnv.gif

Maybe next year will be different!

SonnyBoy

I know that my team is over achieving but I'm thankful that the starters kept the momentum going today, as they head into the playoffs.

Top Bottom