• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

gg Bucs-GAF

15-1.

What a season.

All goes for naught if they don't show up in the postseason but this was a nice feel-good win to get confidence and momentum back up going in the playoffs.

Fitts

Well, at least Raiders fans got some stuff to get excited about this season. We really need to isolate the first halves of those few games coming out of the bye week and figure out what went so right on offense. For that brief moment in time, they were unstoppable.

Carr and Musgrave need to get on the same page or the latter has to go. Conservative play calling doesn't mesh well with a young team.

Our pass protection sucks and we're losing Woodson. Spend that cap on a good secondary.

It was fun spending my first season posting on GAF. Y'all are alright with me... even Steelers fans. ;) (we'll be good next season as long as they don't extend Vick's contract) Good luck to those who have teams in the playoffs.

...and thanks for everything, WOOOOODSONNNN!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The good news is we won't have to worry about the Broncos ever again. This game ruined Brockweiler and their defense will win them enough games to never be able to draft a good QB. Have fun Elway!

Cause top drafted QB's have been so amazing!

Panthers are the true enemy.

Cardinals were off today and Seattle was on like Donkey Kong. When the Cardinals are on I don't fear any team. With our rocky past you will have to forgive me for holding on to our win in 2013 when Seattle went on to win the Super Bowl. Seattle looked unbeatable that year especially at home, but the Cards pulled it off. Here's hoping for a good post season.

Still not worried for them in the post-season, since I don't think they've played like this all season. Ultimately it was a meaningless game for the Cards and we just need to move on and focus on the playoffs.

Go Cards!

If Green Bay wins:
1. CAR, 2. ARI
3. GB vs. 6. MIN
4. WAS vs. 5. SEA

If Minnesota wins:
1. CAR, 2. ARI
3. MIN vs. 6. SEA
4. WAS vs. 5. GB

The Browns coaching gig has become how the Raiders coaching gig used to be. Is there a former head coach that the Browns could realistically get? I don't think they want another coordinator. Maybe Pagano?

Godslay

Banned
For the record, Elway was pulled for non-injury way back in his early career. He stunk up the joint.

Not saying Brock is Elway, but it's happened before.

Fitts

The Browns coaching gig has become how the Raiders coaching gig used to be. Is there a former head coach that the Browns could realistically get? I don't think they want another coordinator. Maybe Pagano?

They can have Musgrave. He's earned a promotion, methinks.

Beach

Well, at least Raiders fans got some stuff to get excited about this season. We really need to isolate the first halves of those few games coming out of the bye week and figure out what went so right on offense. For that brief moment in time, they were unstoppable.

Carr and Musgrave need to get on the same page or the latter has to go. Conservative play calling doesn't mesh well with a young team.

Our pass protection sucks and we're losing Woodson. Spend that cap on a good secondary.

It was fun spending my first season posting on GAF. Y'all are alright with me... even Steelers fans. ;) (we'll be good next season as long as they don't extend Vick's contract) Good luck to those who have teams in the playoffs.

...and thanks for everything, WOOOOODSONNNN!
Well posted. There was a time in the middle of the season where our offense was ridiculously good. Antonio Brown and Deangelo had career games and we hung with them, we blew the Jets and Chaargers out of the gates. We never recovered after the Vikes stonewalled us.

Get one of either Eric Berry or Weddle in free agency and get a solid veteran corner back and just draft BPA in the draft.

GG NFL Gaf

Top Bottom