• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Noice. Kansas vs Houston.
I eagerly await this rematch.
GG Peyton. Prove me wrong time and time again.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Obviously I am a not very confident Broncos fan so let me ask everyone else. ... If Denver wins this game are they the worst number 1 seed in recent memory?

Broncos fan here: the answer is yes. But given the state of the AFC, that's okay.

Also, the Chiefs are going to lay a fucking turd in the playoffs. Bet on it. Too many wins in a row. You can't keep it up.

eznark

Banned
We all have our ways of coping Eznark. I bitch and try and reverse jinx my way to sanity. You vanish from sports threads and hate black quarterbacks.

There is no one even left from the good days of the baseball thread. And it's so Damn slow, even during the playoffs. I lament its demise.

Baseball Twitter on the other hand is amazing. Its like a Beatles listening party.

Sorry Wilson isn't the right kind of black for you :(

PopeReal

Broncos fan here: the answer is yes. But given the state of the AFC, that's okay.

Also, the Chiefs are going to lay a fucking turd in the playoffs. Bet on it. Too many wins in a row. You can't keep it up.

That would be nice! Chiefs and Steelers scare me.

Godslay

Banned
Nice second half by Anderson carried the team to the win.

Prepare your buttholes for the annual 1 and Done Broncos fans with Manning.

Love Manning as the legend, but I don't think we are going anywhere with him.

GG Chargers fans.

Steelers - Bengals

ROUND 2

920x920.jpg

brentech

Adios in the divisional round.

The last time the Bears even sniffed the playoffs they got bounced by a broken collarbone and broken leg duo.

CreamyDefiantAgama.gif

I remember when Rodgers used to do stuff like this...and WRs caught it as well. Crazy times to be alive.
cry.gif

Broncos are total frauds, as usual. First seed? What a goddamn joke. Now that Peyton's back they'll be one and done. Can't wait.

Noice. Kansas vs Houston.
I eagerly await this rematch.
GG Peyton. Prove me wrong time and time again.

Look man, it's Kansas City. It's in Missouri. It has nothing to do with Kansas.

Narag

Peyton willed the RBs to run harder and Oline to block better. obv better chemistry with them than brock has with them

harSon

Banned

I'm interested in seeing how they fare against playoff talent. I know you're at the mercy of your schedule in terms of who you beat, but their 10 game stretch wasn't exactly filled with most talent.

So Pack GAF, win and host Minny, or lose and go to Washington?

Do you tank it tonight?

(as far as I can tell, a tie means we host Seattle)

The last time the Bears even sniffed the playoffs they got bounced by a broken collarbone and broken leg duo.

CreamyDefiantAgama.gif

I remember when Rodgers used to do stuff like this...and WRs caught it as well. Crazy times to be alive.
cry.gif

This was all thanks to a healthy Lions squad choking when they had the division handed to them.

harSon

Banned
There is no one even left from the good days of the baseball thread. And it's so Damn slow, even during the playoffs. I lament its demise.

Baseball Twitter on the other hand is amazing. Its like a Beatles listening party.

Sorry Wilson isn't the right kind of black for you :(

BrandNew still threatens my life on other forums to this day

Chiggs

Gold Member
I'm interested in seeing how they fare against playoff talent. I know you're at the mercy of your schedule in terms of who you beat, but their 10 game stretch wasn't exactly filled with most talent.

Their highlight was laying waste to a fucked up Peyton Manning. Yawn.

Mrbob

cry.gif

The good old days before an aging Rodgers lost his ability to play qb or had some receivers to throw at.

Ever since FMT went kinder/gentler, the 9ers have sucked ass. I think we need a classic FMT post to send Tomsula on his way and springboard the 9ers back toward respectability.

Top Bottom