• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Defense has been solid, minus 1 big run.

Special teams has been great.

Offense started off hot but fizzled out, they need to step up in the second half and give us some sustained drives.

Overall good first half yo!

Bessy67

The crew commentating the Bears/Cardinals game sucks. The play by play guy is ready to call the game over if the Bears don't get a TD here. They're only down 11 and there's still a half to play.

Gobias

Banned
We making Travis Benjamin look like a HOF.

Travis F'n Benjamin..

tempCLEvsTEN15--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Just like last year. You also made HoHoyer a reality

:')

squicken

Defense has been solid, minus 1 big run.

Special teams has been great.

Offense started off hot but fizzled out, they need to step up in the second half and give us some sustained drives.

Overall good first half yo!

Pettine is going to go in full Rex Ryan mode. Minimize the QB and win with defense. Lot more 3 and outs I'd expect

zychi

Banned
Why is Chicago taking timeouts?
John Fox.

Chicago will never be good as long as Ted Phillips is running shit. Doesnt matter whos on the team or who coaches it. Its a mess. I'm starting to enjoy the pain from my idiot Bears brotheren. The mediocrity is right in front of you, yet our dumb fans thought we'd be good.
The team let a sports radio show ruin their locker room last year and blow up most of the team because of it. Weak franchise ran by idiots.

Bills left 4 points on the field with a dumb penalty and a missed extra point, gave up easy field position twice with shitty offense, still only down 11.

Minor miracle.

Trey

That half could've been worse. Bills mostly fucking themselves.

Two bad Taylor picks, unending penalties, down 11? Eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom