• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The franchise tag allows a team to keep a player from becoming an unrestricted free agent for one year. Presumably, they could tag him every single year.

The third tag comes with a mandatory 44% raise. Luck would be making somewhere in the order of $40M/yr.

Do it, Irsay!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Wait, whining about Luck's supporting cast? Meanwhile Cam's #1 receiver is Ginn Jr. and Oher is protecting his blindside lol. The Luck defense force is blind crazy.

Cam has an actual good defense and has had a very good running game.

Luck going to Houston

its time
full

He is second tier if you look at raw talent. He has a strong arm and has shown moments, plus he made it to an NFC title game (something you can't say about Tony Romo)

Nah. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. I mean, look around the starting QBs and their salaries, who would you take Cutler over? He's in the bottom 5 or 10 easily.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
He is second tier if you look at raw talent. He has a strong arm and has shown moments, plus he made it to an NFC title game (something you can't say about Tony Romo)

hmmm... jay cutler is 32 so showing some moments doesn't get you much at that point. He's absolute garbage. That NFC game, he sat out with a booboo by the way.

Josh5890

I wouldn't, considering the money. Cutler is a turnover machine. He blows. There's not 20 elite QBs in the NFL.

If we are talking about money then yea Cutler goes no matter what. That was a Phil Emmery move that is going to haunt us for at least a couple more years even if we cut him due to the guaranteed money.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Every one including you would agree that Luck is a much better quarterback than Kaepernick.

Nope. I have him a marginal edge. Kaep has a shit offensive system, shit receivers, shit OL and shit TEs and has for the past couple of years. It is all about what people want to see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom