• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Penalties and inept offense. Only way this even becomes a game is if Bills offense plays flawless from here on out.

JaMarco

Almost everyone picked the Bills to win this game. Why did people think NE was going to suck this year? Like they didn't just win the superbowl.

Crisco

Banned
This is the luckiest drive in NFL history. Should have been like 3 picks, at least. Come on Cam, aint the receivers fault this time.

Jarnet87

Saints about to put it in and make it a one score game. Koetter's conservative calls and missed opportunities gonna cost the Bucs. I smell a choke.

Rex Ryan team getting tons of penalties. Shocked.

Fair enough but to the number of offensive holding calls and cheap offensive PI on Watkins on that last drive was unreal.
Pats are smartly getting the ball out quick but i find it hard to believe that the Pats oline hasn't committed their fair share of offensive holding infractions given the quality of the Bills front.

Bills arent doing themselves any favors, Tyrod is not playing well.....but when watching a football game I'd prefer not being reminded of Duke UConn Final Four game in 2004 when the refs called 44 fouls and killed the flow of what should have been a great game.

Spinluck

Almost everyone picked the Bills to win this game. Why did people think NE was going to suck this year? Like they didn't just win the superbowl.

I don't think anyone was thinking NE was sucking this year. Where did you get that?

They have 14 straight years with a winning record (I think this is correct).

I didn't expect the Bills to get rekt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom