• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Really makes you second guess Grigson's drafting, especially that first round pick this year.

Grigson has no idea what kind of team he's building. Your QB is struggling with turnovers and consistency, and your defense is so bad that they completely negate the effectiveness of a shut down corner in Vontae.

You have zero pass rush, and you're hinging your hopes on finding hidden gems late in the draft and free agency when you have early round bust like Werner, and free agency gold like Landry on your résumé (I'm being nice here). You also traded a first for Richardson.

I guess this is what you get even your owner hires a guy like this because he is a drugged up corpse. If we were in any division other than the AFCS they would already be gone imo.

Trey

Good game PatsGAF. Bills not ready yet. Taylor looking every bit as rough as we had feared.

I'm not worried about the defense. Other than the penalties they can only do so much.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
mIMCgGp.gif

Must had been that neck snapping back ever so slightly that caused the injury.

Thankfully he looked to be moving on the sideline.

Duxxy3

Hopefully the refs in the Pats/Bills will stop calling everything and let the game run out.

Couldn't even finish that sentence without a flag...

Jarnet87

Well yeah, I'm sure it is Koetter but the buck stops with the HC. He's definitely at least consulting with him and has said let's pack it up. You can't do that shit in the NFL and certainly not against a Drew Brees team even if he isn't having a good game.

Don't put your rookie QB in a bad position where he's trying to force shit in a dangerous area.

Lovie must think this 10 point lead is like gold. The man has no concept of what offense is.

And there is another turnover. I have no idea what is going on with Doug Martin. He has really good first halfs and then they just stop using him and he goes cold

Spinluck

Hopefully the refs in the Pats/Bills will stop calling everything and let the game run out.

Couldn't even finish that sentence without a flag...

Flags killed the game for me. But Jesus, watching that NE offense was just demoralizing. Imagine if Brady could scramble, would make the most versatile offense in the league more versatile.

Only few teams I can watch, and feel like they have an answer for everything on offense.

Wonder what they'll get caught doing this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom