• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBroly

Banned
Injury problems aside, he wasn't great in St. Louis. His college system protected his weaknesses.

Forget the injuries, even when he was on the field he never looked good.

Oh, I know. It's just something that you just look at as an immediate DQ when it comes to trading for a guy, ESPECIALLY when you're trading your own starting QB in the process. It's pretty obvious he wanted Mariota and no one was that stupid.

KingBroly

Banned
I think I'd put the Giants as NFC favorites. I don't understand how people are putting the Redskins as favorites now after one win against the Rams. They're still awful

Because we've looked competent in both weeks. We should've won in Week 1, but we threw it away.

Starting 2-0 would be massive with all these injuries. Maybe go 4-4 while Romo is out and you are 6-4 with romo coming back and maybe Dez and got Gregory and Hardy and whatnot.

Just pray more don't go down

I think I'd put the Giants as NFC favorites. I don't understand how people are putting the Redskins as favorites now after one win against the Rams. They're still awful

They've played the best football? I mean the Skins haven't looked nearly as inept as the rest of these teams for better or worse.

RomoTebow.png

RBH

ProFootballTalk says early estimate is 8 weeks for Romo.

It will be anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks. Just depends on the amount of displacement and the location of the fracture (most likely middle third). But that's the usual timeline for union to occur (if there is any significant displacement).

KingBroly

Banned
It will be anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks. Just depends on the amount of displacement and the location of the fracture (most likely middle third). But that's the usual timeline for union to occur (if there is any significant displacement).

Probably on the longer side since it's a repeat injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom