• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Spinluck

Wow, the SEA game is a shitshow.

Man, such an ugly start for football this year. Only like 3 teams actually looked like they used the off-season to get better. What is with this? Last year had some ugly ass football too.

KingBroly

Banned
Remember how jimmy was gonna make our red zone offense unstoppable

I remember that time

They're half-assing it until Week 8/9. Then they'll pick it up like they did last year. They have an attitude problem, and think they're better than everyone else, so thy don't think they need to play hard until the time requires it.

minx

Bears owe Cutler too much money to cut him, unfortunately.

But I'm sure the Browns will be in position to draft another QB anyways.

I believe if they cut him before March next year they take only a 10 million dollar cap hit that can be spread out over 2 years. He is most likely gone.

KingBroly

Banned
I believe if they cut him before March next year they take only a 10 million dollar cap hit that can be spread out over 2 years. He is most likely gone.

You guys could get Brees. I mean, it''s not like he's doing much in NO, and McCown is obviously gunning for his job, given today's performance.

Miracle

I just saw Kaep's 4th INT.

What...in the giant...fuck was he thinking? He had so much time to throw that ANYWHERE and he just throws it up right to a Cards player. Is he drunk? Is he high? Did he forget to take something? Does he any sort of control on his arm?

What the hell is he doing?

Top Bottom