• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Shiiiiiiit

Well I just had my greatest comeback in fantasy history. Was down by 70. Had Rodgers and Charles start tonight lol. Shit.

Feels kinda weird

Capers really needs to get this late game shit cleaned up. Happens time and time again.

Gonna win tonight, so it doesn't really matter. But goddamn.

zychi

Banned
Draftkings spends millions on ads, but pull a Sony and Microsoft by having 1 server for the entire world. Shit breaks more than online gaming

Sephzilla

Capers really needs to get this late game shit cleaned up. Happens time and time again.

Gonna win tonight, so it doesn't really matter. But goddamn.
Any time Rodgers and the offense spots him a bug league Capers goes into super conservative mode in the 4th quarter and basically let's people back into games. It's frustrating as hell.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Any time Rodgers and the offense spots him a bug league Capers goes into super conservative mode in the 4th quarter and basically let's people back into games. It's frustrating as hell.

Unless you are Chicago, where the Packers take the foot off the gas defensively and yet they look even worse.

Top Bottom