• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I was way off with my 7-9 prediction. This is a 4-win team.

Quit your whining, at least they got the call right.
lol

That was still underthrown though, that DB had a shot at it even though he shouldn't have.

but i'll eat some crow, old man PeyPey made it happen!
Agreed, but his weapons are too good to try to cover 1 on 1. You have to with single high.

I know the colts had success against him in the playoffs, but he was playing on one leg.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Darius Slay with a stupid, diva-esque DB play. Instead of playing deep or going for a tackle he goes for the INT.

Even after the initial fake out he gained the yardage back on DT but decided to jump for the INT just because.

Crisco

Banned
I mean, Bronco fans can continue the delusion, but that team is done. They won't be playing the Lions in January. Any playoff team with a smart coach will have safety help ~30 yards deep, which is Peyton's maximum range at this point. Zero chance in the post-season.

Doorman

So what will Stafford's first stop be in the journeyman backup phase of his career?

Journeyman backup phase? Please, this is the Lions organization. We're keeping him until he outright retires or gets too injured to play anymore.

I thought to myself going into the game that 13 points would probably be the Lions' ceiling against this defense, so I guess now that it's 14-6 the lead is insurmountable. Time to go check out the eclipse during halftime!

PopeReal

I mean, Bronco fans can continue the delusion, but that team is done. They won't be playing the Lions in January. Any playoff team with a smart coach will have safety help ~30 yards deep, which is Peyton's maximum range at this point. Zero chance in the post-season.

Sorry I was too busy running backwards to read this.

Just like all but two NFL teams, they need a good running game to have playoff success.

Tabris

I'm sorry I can't hear you with all these deep throw balls zipping by my ears.

Beach

I'd like to see Broncos @ Raiders flexed into SNF for Week 5, if possible.

Nah, Steelers always draw big ratings. Doubt they will remove them. There is also the Seahawks vs Bengals game but I wouldn't be surprised if Fox has that protected.

Edit: Woops, that is Monday night. Good lord at that Giants vs 49ers game :(

Tabris

Nah, Steelers always draw big ratings. Doubt they will remove them. There is also the Seahawks vs Bengals game but I wouldn't be surprised if Fox has that protected.

No one wants to watch a Big Ben-less Steelers. Maybe the Steelers of old that would have been fine, but they are a different team now and their offence is their most exciting aspect.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I'd like to see Broncos @ Raiders flexed into SNF for Week 5, if possible.

they usually have to flex two weeks in advance.

and yea its cloudy here in Houston, no super blood moon for me. Which reminds me, FOX kept showing blue sky shots of downtown Houston all game when its been cloudy all day, even raining. One shot they showed had the trees all without leaves, even though none of the trees have dropped leaves yet.

Top Bottom