• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

250px-Stop_Hitting_Yourself.png

JDHarbs

I liked the Alex Smith trade as a temporary solution until the Chiefs drafted a QB, but then they signed him to an extension. I just don't see him as the kind of guy to build a team around.

I think the coaching staff and front office knew that by the time a young QB could develop, all of our current stars would be nearing the end of their prime. We needed a QB now, and Alex was the best option at the time.

Still, I would love to see Chase get his shot especially with Maclin at WR.

I liked the Alex Smith trade as a temporary solution until the Chiefs drafted a QB, but then they signed him to an extension. I just don't see him as the kind of guy to build a team around.

I think the coaching staff and front office knew that by the time a young QB could develop, all of our current stars would be nearing the end of their prime. We needed a QB now, and Alex was the best option at the time.

Still, I would love to see Chase get his shot especially with Maclin at WR.

Exactly. Put in Chase because with Alex if we're down early the game is over.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I'm pretty surprised by this. Chefs have a damn good defense and as a Packers fan the Chiefs always seem to kick our asses. I remember one year they made an insane comeback at lambeau and beat the pack. Was so pissed. This game isn't over. I don't trust these fucking chefs to lay over

Top Bottom