• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Is it by scheme or is it just Alex refusing to throw to WRs?

It can't be just the scheme. I think he's incapable of throwing to WRs. He checks out of every route to the WRs and goes to Kelce or Charles. I think he's too afraid of throwing to WRs.

Reid didn't have a problem with WRs in his offense in Philadelphia.

Sportsnet Stats ‏@SNstats

QBs with a higher yards per attempt since #Chiefs Alex Smith entered the NFL in 2005:

Josh Freeman
Mark Sanchez
Jason Campbell
Chad Henne

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Alex Smith was broken by his time in SF. He makes the best of what he has left but if he even thinks about throwing it downfield his body thinks its gonna get creamed so he just throws it to the closest target.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CPrTD7cUsAAswE8.jpg

If you are going to have a mediocre QB, at least have one like Fatt Matt or Flacco who can gun it deep when your team inevitably falls behind (as teams with shit QBs tend to do). I have no idea what the point of Alex Smith is. Might as well just bring in Tebow if all you're gonna do is glorified shovel passes to the RBs.

Sportsnet Stats ‏@SNstats

QBs with a higher yards per attempt since #Chiefs Alex Smith entered the NFL in 2005:

Josh Freeman
Mark Sanchez
Jason Campbell
Chad Henne

Since 2009 Smith has a higher than all those. The terribad rookie and injured years are way less than what he'd been the 2nd half of his career.

squicken

Alex Smith was broken by his time in SF. He makes the best of what he has left but if he even thinks about throwing it downfield his body thinks its gonna get creamed so he just throws it to the closest target.

Texans broke David Carr. Rams probably broke Bradford.

Top Bottom