• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

bionic77

Holy shit.

How dumb do you have to be as a RB to hold the ball like a fucking loaf of bread near the goal line (honestly at any time but especially that close to the EZ)?

Mudcrab

xH7q6t9.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Everybody looks like shit, the Eagles worse than everyone, and none of their problems will all be fixed by the time Romo's back

Only two (three) teams that have stood above the rest in the NFC are the Packers, Cardinals and possibly the Falcons. Everyone else has looked wildly inconsistent or suffering through injuries.

kmag

Funny, Giants have like 262637 DL but they had Nikita Whitlock, their starting FB, in as a rush tackle.

He was a DT in college. And looking back at the play he actually moved his oline way back, which at 245 pounds and 5 foot 10 is pretty good going

Zeke

Why are the Cowboys the automatic best in the NFC?

They looked like trash with Romo just like the rest of the division.

They are probably the best with Dez and Romo but that isn't going to happen for a long ass time.
Honestly if Eli can quit being a goober giants could take the east. Dallas is up 2-0 in the division and if this is the best the skins can do I like our chances against them. Of all the problems everyone is having cowboys still seem like the most stable barring injuries.

Honestly if Eli can quit being a goober giants could take the east. Dallas is up 2-0 in the division and if this is the best the skins can do I like our chances against them. Of all the problems everyone is having cowboys still seem like the most stable barring injuries.

I honestly think you guys have a solid D when you get some of the suspended guys back. Your secondary is still vulnerable but your pass rush should help immensely. With Romo there's no doubt the Cowboys were the most stable in the division. We just don't have the horses on D. We play solid and frankly I'm amazed at what Spags has done considering the players but just not enough talent. We have a nice secondary though when healthy.

...and why not have a thumper like Williams in to convert that?

bionic77

Cousins reacted horribly on that sack. Spun right into that sack. Should have stepped to his right and thrown it away.

Crazy how RG3 is worse than this bum.

Zeke

I honestly think you guys have a solid D when you get some of the suspended guys back. Your secondary is still vulnerable but your pass rush should help immensely. With Romo there's no doubt the Cowboys were the most stable in the division. We just don't have the horses on D. We play solid and frankly I'm amazed at what Spags has done considering the players but just not enough talent. We have a nice secondary though when healthy.

...and why not have a thumper like Williams in to convert that?
True enough but I feel like if Eli can get back to playing like a real qb Cruz and OBJ can hang up enough points to overcome your defensive woes.

Top Bottom