• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trejo, this is callous...hateful...evil.

How could you cut me so deep?

Sorry friend, here I'll balance it out with our own failure
slow-mo.gif

All of us here are incredibly happy for you. Hard to express in words the magnitude of our joy, truly.

What's great about the whole Draftkings phenomenon is that it exposes how awful most Americans are at math and statistics. Oh, you had Ivory? So did 50,000 other people. You aren't making any money, bro. They aren't running a billion commercials on Sunday out of generosity...they're fleecing you.

What's great about the whole Draftkings phenomenon is that it exposes how awful most Americans are at math and statistics. Oh, you had Ivory? So did 50,000 other people. You aren't making any money, bro. They aren't running a billion commercials on Sunday out of generosity...they're fleecing you.

Stupidity tax, basically.

Fantasy is only fun when you are playing with friends for a relatively reasonable amount of money.

Lazor is taking over. McCarthy's flunky won't hold him back no more!
Lazor is still going to have to plan his offense around a qb that can't throw past 15 yards and a rb that can't break tackles. I'm just hoping Tannenbaum gets the axe along with everyone else in winter.

zychi

Banned
Guys is Madden worth it on current-gen this year?

Last Madden I had was 25 on PS3 and was fun, but menus were clunky as fuck.

If you know someone with GCU or can grab it off ebay for under $50 its worth it. Especially if you havent played last year's.

this year's pisses me off, shit animations, slowdown at the perfect time for the ai to make a play, weird glitches that has a player watch a ball bounce off his face on all madden mode. but its the only football game available, and i'm addicted to ultimate team

e: watching tannehill is infuriating, the playcalls are shit, and his decision making is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom