• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game got out of hand versus the Steelers... we had easy dropped passes that could've extended drives..built confidence for Kap and the offense...then when we tried to make another run, Hyde fumbled before we even started.

this is the worse I've seen Kap play... Cards and Packers game....horrible passes and playing not to turn the ball over.

but we also are still calling horrible plays..

there have been other good starting QBs who had horrible back to back games... just gotta see if Tomsula makes some changes to the oline and to the playcall and imo formations (get rid of jumbo read option plays..especially in important situations)

go take a gander at some of the all-22 footage. i haven't really been impressed with the playcalling but there were receivers that were incredibly open (by NFL standards) and kap doesn't find them. why doesn't he find them? because he is waiting to make 100% sure that they are open and no one is near them. well guess what? that doesn't happen enough in the NFL to win you a game. he has no anticipation on his throws, he doesn't throw his receivers open and he has poor pocket presence. people say oh man kap what a runner, incredible. and he is.... in the open field. he is a statute in the pocket. he's not like wussle who is short and slippery. once kap gets going there probably isn't a player on the opposing defense who is going to beat him in a race but for him to get going is difficult

i dont know, i haven't seen QB play this bad since alex smiths rookie year. our oline and OC share some blame, but it is mostly on kap. i can't make excuses for him anymore. he can't make BASIC nfl throws right now and when you can't do that how do you expect to win?

12049437_10204512912013190_9049388873817386826_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom