• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
CQR9GlkWEAAHj10.jpg
Reminds me of gob laying on the ground and Anns family all over him

I can't blame Flacco there. Nowhere to go with that. Best hope was that he could buy some time.

I mean, it's not like this guy is afraid to chuck it into coverage.

Sanjuro

Alright, so update.

I went with the gay dude to another bar. Basically? Free drinks all might from two dudes. One is from CA and hates this area pretending he us straight. The other fully gay and loves this area.

This is like Anakin vs Obi Wan. They fucking hate each other. This is amazing. I keep snarking in that they should have lightsabers.

Alright, so update.

I went with the gay dude to another bar. Basically? Free drinks all might from two dudes. One is from CA and hates this area pretending he us straight. The other fully gay and loves this area.

This is like Anakin vs Obi Wan. They fucking hate each other. This is amazing. I keep snarking in that they should have lightsabers.

Lol.

Line_HTX

Alright, so update.

:Jnc

He can't even make extra points.

Poor sushi :(

Man how did the Bungles give up so many points to the Ravens? They looked horrible on offense tonight.
The Steelers were smart enough to shut down Smith Sr. Literally all of the Ravens offense rests on his shoulders.

Right to a defender, or 5 yards short of the first?

Closest thing to a winning option is to buy time. That's what Rodgers would do...
It was fourth down. Both of those essentially lead to the same exact result that we are seeing here.

Flacco doesn't have anyone to throw to like Rodgers does. No one was going to magically get open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom