• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

This is almost as bad as that one time BlackGhost rooted for the US to lose to Ghana.
My post said go both teams you slut! I/We have cultural diversity!
If you had it you're way there would be a wall around the whole United States Grovo Trump!
Nah, if I had it my way we just wouldn't have two-teaming. No offense squicken
If I had it my way we just wouldn't have ignorant sluts! No offense ignorant slut!

Actually now that I think about it, what chris just said is way worse than BG's post.

Ghana just fucked us over a few times. Mexico have been our main rivals for twenty-five years.

BlackGhost said:
If you had it you're way there would be a wall around the whole United States Grovo Trump!

Nah, if I had it my way we just wouldn't have two-teaming. No offense squicken

sometimes a good defensive play deserves its credit!

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif
Have to say, actually paying attention to that GIF having seen Hasselbeck perform the EXACT same play Thursday against the Texans, Wilson threw that ball way ahead of his receiver. If he'd thrown it a little behind the receiver could have made a play and tried pushing his way into the end zone.

Spinluck

Beat the Cowboys then Colts? Oh hell yeah!

The two most loathesome teams in the league.

I legit don't have an issue with the Patriots and think Brady is the best QB of his generation. I have said this for years

I find the Pats hate here funny and sad. Anyone here who wouldn't want their team to have half the Pats success the past 15 years is lying through their teeth or just stupid

This is loser speak Mech friend.

I'm absolutely content with the Colts success.

Can't really complain about going from Manning to Luck.

Also, the Pats aren't even the league's most successful franchise.

Bread

Banned
Have to say, actually paying attention to that GIF having seen Hasselbeck perform the EXACT same play Thursday against the Texans, Wilson threw that ball way ahead of his receiver. If he'd thrown it a little behind the receiver could have made a play and tried pushing his way into the end zone.
no no no

it's all bevell's fault

yes, and this has been explained a bunch of times that wussle made a bad throw. most people want to blame the playcalling, and it deserves that, but the throw was pretty terrible all things considered

If I had it my way we just wouldn't have ignorant sluts! No offense ignorant slut!

Grover looking down at us from his burning throne and screaming "you sluts don't even know talent"

The response he hears is us chanting "no talent"

cdyhybrid

Yeah yeah yeah sureeee

Just like this thread brushed off Manziel's one bad college game, or Jameis' bad last college game

Just like them, I'm calling it: he'll bust in the NFL

Like most draft picks, it's up to the coaches of the team he ends up on. Can they mold the physical talent into something that works in the NFL?

He's got the physical tools, he needs the coaching to get him polished enough for the NFL.

Yeah yeah yeah sureeee

Just like this thread brushed off Manziel's one bad college game, or Jameis' bad last college game

Just like them, I'm calling it: he'll bust in the NFL
I think he'll be fine, is this your first time watching him? Ppl will look at the int stat line but he played a better game then those indicate

And the examples listed aren't exactly the same ..

#McClownForGoffSoHeCanGiveManzielPiggyBackRidesAroundTheStadium

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What worries me about Goff is how he looked under pressure. Kept throwing the ball falling away and off his back foot.

zychi

Banned
What worries me about Goff is how he looked under pressure. Kept throwing the ball falling away and off his back foot.

Iggles can draft em with the #1 or #2 pick.

"Chip will fix em in his college style offense!" They'll say!

Philly will be pre-season NFC Super Bowl favorites two years in a row

Top Bottom