• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

DMczaf

You failed to deal with our MRSA infection like a young Greg Schiano.

We kicked ya ass out because you weren't doing ya job.

The thread was literally falling to anime-smelling shit and you were nowhere to be seen.

obama-tears-far11.png

When the fuck was this?

I told you yesterday.

DM was made King of the Off-Season thread because his team sucked more than everybody elses.

He went AWOL so I stepped in to keep this thread from getting purged from GAF and all of us from getting visits from the feds because of the fucked up anime being posted in here.

I stepped down and gave the job to RBH

I told you yesterday.

DM was made King of the Off-Season thread because his team sucked more than everybody elses.

He went AWOL so I stepped in to keep this thread from getting purged from GAF and all of us from getting visits from the feds because of the fucked up anime being posted in here.

I stepped down and gave the job to RBH

For some reason, I did honestly read it.. and the words did not click in my head. Now they did.. Thank you for reminding me Grova. You were an excellent president.

Do you need a hug?

brentech

Packers losing yet another player to neck injury. S Sean Richardson likely to end his career.
With Morgan Burnett currently out the Packers are down to Dix, Hyde, and Banjo

squicken

From that same link

There are issues aside from the line. You do not see many combination route concepts with the Seahawks. You see primarily individual isolation type routes where their receivers need to win against man coverage, and that’s been a problem. Their receivers are not good enough to win isolation routes with the exception of Doug Baldwin at times in the slot. Also, you watch the Seahawks offense and it’s difficult to get a feel for what the plan is with tight end Jimmy Graham. He’s really not utilized as the movable chess piece that he is.

cdyhybrid

From that same link

Yep. They were talking about this with...Greg Cosell (I think?) earlier this week on the radio here. They don't really run plays that utilize routes designed to get other guys open.

They want to keep everything simple to reduce the amount of thinking necessary so guys can be aggressive, but if you're going to throw the ball (and presumably they want to, since they got Jimmy Basketball) you need to at least help guys get open via scheme.

squicken

This is why your team needs to tank, friends

https://vine.co/v/e0FiDPnnMaE

Yep. They were talking about this with...Greg Cosell (I think?) earlier this week on the radio here. They don't really run plays that utilize routes designed to get other guys open.

They want to keep everything simple to reduce the amount of thinking necessary so guys can be aggressive, but if you're going to throw the ball (and presumably they want to, since they got Jimmy Basketball) you need to at least help guys get open via scheme.

Yeah that article is from Cosell

I remember one of the reasons the Giants fired Gilbride was b/c he was overly reliant on those iso routes. Really do need elite WRs to run that kind of scheme

Top Bottom