• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Milchjon

Tom is just dreamy, a fierce competitor and the best QB of his generation.

How can you not appreciate that?

giphy.gif

Sanjuro

It's not regular, but I've had some homemade sweet mustard that went incredibly well for dipping or pulled pork sandwiches.

ampere

Chan is a piece of shit for naming his alt after such a terrible infection

Hope Fells can recover

You know what really irritates me?
Flatmates who lock their room's door when they leave.

Do they think I'm gonna steal their shit? That seems kinda disrespectful and also really dumb. If something's missing, it'd be way too easy to figure out the culprit.

Or are they hiding a nuke in their room

You're looking at it the wrong way. What if they don't lock their door and someone who is last to leave doesn't lock the house/apt main door? It's just being smart tbh

Tom Penny

It's not regular, but I've had some homemade sweet mustard that went incredibly well for dipping or pulled pork sandwiches.

Now that I think of it I did used to like at one time the only edible thing at Applebee's. The chicken finger basket with honey mustard to dip.

Sanjuro

Now that I think of it I did used to like at one time the only edible thing at Applebee's. The chicken finger basket with honey mustard to dip.

A good mustard is always great. The one I'm referencing here was more of a BBQ type though, it just tasted really good.

Top Bottom