• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

jakncoke

Banned
Wait a minute...what's going on here?

Same thing that happened to Squicken last year when he became a Colts fan and look at Luck this year, Squicken is herpes to teams. First he infected the Oilers and they lost to the Bills while up big, then they lost their franchise to Tennessee, then he killed the Rams who are on route to LA, now he killing Lucks career and probably Indy franchise to some canada city

notsureifserious. Do you put mustard on ribs? Other than like potato salad or devil'd eggs or something I don't fuck with mustard.

Cuban_mix.jpg

Mustard and pork go together great. A cuban has mustard and is one of the best sandwiches that exists.

Milchjon

Yo, I won't stand for this mustard hate. It is a top 3 condiment.

Cheese filled smoked brats with some mustard on a good bun is heavenly manna.

Malalaw

So me and the lady hit level 761 on Diablo last night...some dude came into our game and everything he killed leveled us like 20 times a pop.

Miracle

Just keeping it real

But...when did you..?

Same thing that happened to Squicken last year when he became a Colts fan and look at Luck this year, Squicken is herpes to teams. First he infected the Oilers and they lost to the Bills while up big, then they lost their franchise to Tennessee, then he killed the Rams who are on route to LA, now he killing Lucks career and probably Indy franchise to some canada city

It's a mad world. :(

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Damn anyone know of a way to listen to the Packers game? Ill be on a flight starting right at the time the Packers play. Shit sucks

Hunter S.

I have to dump my football watching friends this week because they are mostly non-football fans coming together to be social and be psuedo-fans like Raider fans *sigh*

brentech

If the Rams D shows up against the Packers like they usually do when we play them at their place, I expect a really tough game, hopefully home field prevails. Should be a win, but their D does worry me.

KaYotiX

Banned
If the Rams D shows up against the Packers like they usually do when we play them at their place, I expect a really tough game, hopefully home field prevails. Should be a win, but their D does worry me.

I expect the toughest game yet, but I'm also expecting them to win by at least 10 today.

Top Bottom