• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

manfestival

feeling a lot more relieved right now but its only the first half
dac15_surprise.gif

gogosox82

Rookies and players learning the 3-4 so they're probably out of position.

Well I'm not talking about being out of position on a play because that happens. The big plays we give up are because the tackling is poor. And they don't gang tackle either. One guy goes for the tackle the other guys just kind of stand their instead of trying to tackle as well. This is something you learn in HS football so why is this team incapable of doing that?

Kama_1082

Banned
Well I'm not talking about being out of position on a play because that happens. The big plays we give up are because the tackling is poor. And they don't gang tackle either. One guy goes for the tackle the other guys just kind of stand their instead of trying to tackle as well. This is something you learn in HS football so why is this team incapable of doing that?

Who knows, but if it's Shea that you saw, there's nothing to fix that mess.

Only in Atlanta will you hear a 4-0 Falcons team getting booed because they decided to go into halftime down 7-6 instead of 7-3.

Oh shit! Matt Bryant missed a FG? Hell has frozen over.

SRTtoZ

Atlanta is making some bad decisions today. I mean, they have a great record but lets be real, they could easily be 1-3.

brentech

This Packers game is way closer than it should be,

Said it before the game. Said it during the game. The Rams simply have the style of team that can beat the Packers or slow them down greatly.
If you can rush 4 and get pressure, that's the scheme that slows the Pack down. Not a lot of teams can do that....the Rams possess that ability.

Top Bottom