• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

SonnyBoy

What'd he do this time besides exist?

His propensity to abandon the run has followed him to Washington. He has atrocious time management skills. And quite frankly, I just don't find him to have control of this team.

The greatest addition to the franchise was the GM, this past off-season. Jay is nothing special as a HC, but I believe him to be a quality OC.

KingBroly

Banned
His propensity to abandon the run has followed him to Washington. He has atrocious time management skills. And quite frankly, I just don't find him to have control of this team.

The greatest addition to the franchise was the GM, this past off-season. Jay is nothing special as a HC, but I believe him to be a quality OC.

Oh, I thought he did something different today.

But I don't expect him to stay past this year unless he takes us to the Playoffs, which ain't happening.

Need a Foles TAINT now, so I can turn the game off and go laugh at Philly instead. The last thing I need is for this to be dragged out for another quarter, it's that hope that will destroy a man's soul.

SonnyBoy

Oh, I thought he did something different today.

But I don't expect him to stay past this year unless he takes us to the Playoffs, which ain't happening.

I pray that it happens. The problem is... IF they bring in a new HC, he'll want to bring in his own coaching staff.

My belief is that they'll promote Callahan from within and he'll have the option to retain the existing staff.

Top Bottom