• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

SonnyBoy

My team is far from anything to shout about... But I'm thankful they're no longer a laughing stock and are competitive.

Hail Scot!

HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bsigg12

The lack of defense in the last 2 minutes across 3 of these games has been incredible. I mean holy shit make 1 play and end the game was the option on the table for the Chiefs, Seahawks and Falcons and they all pissed it away.

He'll run Gurley into the ground too.

I'll have Squickened to another team this time next year so I won't care. Fisher is so bad though, Gregg Williams as well. The NFL is such a joke when it comes to coaching hires, same old guys keep getting jobs because they've got the right mates round the league.

O5HTK.gif

Boose

GG. This offensive line and shit coaching is going to waste this defense's prime. Fisher will probably stay put because this defense is good enough to win 8 games.

effzee

I'll have Squickened to another team this time next year so I won't care. Fisher is so bad though, Gregg Williams as well. The NFL is such a joke when it comes to coaching hires, same old guys keep getting jobs because they've got the right mates round the league.

We need more Chips and less Jeff.

Syrinx

HOME LOSING STREAK OVER!
TURNOVER STREAK OVER!
MATCHED WIN TOTAL FROM LAST SEASON!
OVERCAME TIM JENNINGS!

HANG THE BANNERS!

Top Bottom