• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

DMczaf

Too slow bitch!! I hid my shoes!

Oh really?

1326140794.jpg

We need more Chips and less Jeff.

I'll co-sign that. Chip might be useless as a GM but at least he can coach, in the Eagles games I've seen this season they've looked a different class in the second half because of the adjustments he makes. Meanwhile our coaching staff thinks it's OK to go run, run, end around, punt, run, run, TE screen, punt with the occasional bit of special teams fuckery.

Ugh, I needed Seattle to win this week.

Last thing I wanted was the Seahawks needing to win against the Panthers to save their season just like last year.

Fake Edit: Speaking of fucked up things, the Washington NFL Franchise is so fucking useless. The Falcons will never lose with the cupcakes they have left on their schedule :(

j-wood

Jameis 2-3.
Mariota 1-3.

Jameis was 13-19 today with 209 yards and a TD. Excellent day for him, especially given Mike Evans had a 30-40 yard pass dropped too.

Mariota is 1 and 3 because of this sorry fucking excuse for a defense. 3rd and 25. You let tyrod run for 30.

Last weeks, the colts completed two 3rd and 20s for touchdowns.

Let's not forget manzel throwing 2 hail Mary's for tds in weeks 2 either.

Just sorry fucking rag tag group that can't play proper defense. Including the coaches.

Top Bottom