• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFL keeping the Lions in it. Makeup calls all day.

Please, refs have cost us 2 of our last 5 games including the playoff loss.

They've been fair this game and just called Golden Tate for a chop block. We do deserve some makeup calls but save those for the bigger games, which will probably come next season.

TheFatOne

Man the second I saw Canon at LT I knew the Pats were fucked. Solder looks like ass, but Vollmer just looks rusty. Slow getting out of his stance right now. At least I hope it's rust and not another back issue.

We all know the offense is going to suck today, but man this defense is awesome. People wondered what Hardy coming back would do. Well here we go.

Man I hope Gregory comes back soon and everyone can stay healthy. Gregory + Hardy + Lee + McClain will be a stout ass defense along with Crawford and Mincy and the others out there. ( and lets not forget our best corner Scandrick is out too )

We could of been so good this season.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If we do lose this game (and the games not over) on the plus side it'll all but guarantee Joe Lombardi does not come back next year.

And we'll have a lot of draft picks, possibly including a Top 5 pick.

Top Bottom