• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

d86e1edb457a158e1e78eba01f4e7c7f.gif

BROWNS

Lol

BROWNS WIN! WE DID IT BG! WE DID IT!!!!!

More accurate to say the Packers D lit Foles up today but before you get lairy over beating the Saints you should take your own advice:
Sorry little guy it is way to late for that. You ran your mouth about what a bad trade that was for the Eagles and now that you have been proven 100% wrong you are trying to back out. Foles is garbage and will always be garbage. Watching him implode this year is going to be fantastic.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lol @ calling Golden Tate III for a chop block

Drive killing personal foul.

Nothing the Seahawks did not do last week against Tyrunn Walker

Sorry little guy it is way to late for that. You ran your mouth about what a bad trade that was for the Eagles and now that you have been proven 100% wrong you are trying to back out. Foles is garbage and will always be garbage. Watching him implode this year is going to be fantastic.

I was happy with the trade when it happened, I am still happy with the trade today and I'm sure it's still going to look like a good trade at the end of the season.

So delighted with a win over the Saints :jnc

Godslay

Banned
Same problems as the last 4 weeks.

No outlet, no establishing the run. When rushing, OL gets pushed back. Run game has to go through Mathis. Yet, it seems to fall to the right side of Paradis.

Top Bottom