• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is Stafford injured?

Just heard Orlovsky is coming in.

Probably benched but we'll find out. Ameer has not seen the field since he fumbled on a kickoff. Coach Caldwell trying to hold players accountable.

I still don't understand why you bench Stafford in favor of Orlowsky.

Coach Caldwell is effectively tanking at this point.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Wow, another 3 point drive by Denver.

Why not Save Peyton the mileage and just kick it the first chance you get once in FG range? Just wasting time pretending he'll get it in the end zone, and even worse, he'll throw an INT.

Caja 117

Probably benched but we'll find out. Ameer has not seen the field since he fumbled on a kickoff. Coach Caldwell trying to hold players accountable.

I think he knows he is gone by tomorow.

slabrock

Banned
tumblr_m45ggsLs6I1r8kbjh.gif

Generate

Banned
There used to be 3d views of every nfl stadium for seating and viewpoint guides and stuff. Those were fun to browse. Are they still around?

Orlovsky probably won't throw more INTs

He'll have more accidental safeties run, but still

zychi

Banned
Patriots haven't looked all that great until this last drive. Problem is Dallas' offense looks worse than the Broncos right now.
Dal can beat NE if Romo and Dez were healthy. My SB pick was NE v Az but dal was my backup.
Gb and cin are the only other decent teams
The rest of the nfl looks terrible. Down to 5 teams really now

ampere

This would be a tough game if Romo were healthy, this defense has been giving us problems. I like our second half adjustments though

Kiryu

If Romo and Dez were healthy... I still think Patriots win this easy. Tom Brady is 3-0 against Cowboys. I don't like Patriots but Brady is pro.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
This is really awful for the cowboys but not a slaughter yet. Slaughter is last year's Thanksgiving game.

A Good Point

@Adam_Klug
If Matt Stafford can be benched for Dan Orlovsky, then Colin Kaepernick can absolutely be benched for Blaine Gabbert.

Top Bottom