• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Simms has lost all passion. Aikman can still get enthused about good QB play.

Gruden is the most entertaining by far.

JCizzle

Still surprised everytime McDonald actually catches the ball. CK looking like his old self finally and Torrey needs to stop bitching, that was a tight ass window

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
And Vance Mcdonald gets injured...no one is surprised.

York won't mandate Baalke to replace the coaching staff for at least one or two more seasons. That would be admitting they screwed up way too soon.

What will likely happen is they let Kap go and draft another QB with the first pick, starting the Alex Smith cycle anew. And after the next terrible season they clean house.

CRE6loZUcAA2Kaa.png:large
Jared Goff here we go.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I get more frustrated in here than most anyone AND I'm a Pats fan. What does that say about me? :)

As a Pats fan some of the biggest worry worts and sad sacks I've ever seen are other Pats fans.

Hell I'm happier and more optimistic than most yet fear the coming of Super Bowl Superior Manning cycle.

MRSA

Banned
It's a German word that means a body double. Some people think there's a doppelganger for everyone.

Until this is confirmed by Milch then I'm calling you a liar and by default you being a disgusting Pats means you're a fuckin liar.

Collinsworth is like Gruden in that they provide a lot of quality insight, it just gets thrown in with a lot of hokey, schticky stuff too. But you can tell they have passion for the game.

That's better than the Simms and Aikmans of the world.

Maybe it's just me, but I vastly prefer Gruden's brand of hokey schtick. I'd love to see him with Al Michaels

Dragon

Banned
Top Bottom