• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Now baseball is randomly suspending guys for random days for doing things that happen everyday during the regular season. Goodell be jealous.

Pirates would have won 100+ if the Cubs hadn't taken out Jung Ho Kang! :(

I hate that so many teams pass on 3rd and 1 have some faith in the big guys up front to get you one fucking yard or you sont deserve the conversion

RBH

RBH, how much of your happiness right now is tempered with suspicion? I mean the Falcons are 5-0 and I have no idea how...

I always have suspicion when it comes to the Falcons. It's ingrained in my DNA!

But this team is honestly more talented all-around than the previous Falcons teams that went 14-2/went to the NFC title game. The offensive line has outplayed everyone's expectations, Freeman looks like the first franchise running back that we've had since Michael Turner, and the defense has been doing enough so far. One thing that concerns me is Julio's hamstring though.

JCizzle

Oh hey, a Bill Walsh reference. Maybe the guy who owns the 49ers would pick a GM that follows his philosophy instead of trying to copy Parcells 30 years later.

But no. That's crazy

Dragon

Banned
You'll be undefeated until the very end, heh heh heh

I can see the Pats losing to the (God forbid) Jets and Broncos quite easily. They didn't play particularly well today in the first half.

I always have suspicion when it comes to the Falcons. It's ingrained in my DNA!

But this team is honestly more talented all-around than the previous Falcons teams that went 14-2/went to the NFC title game. The offensive line has outplayed everyone's expectations, Freeman looks like the first franchise running back that we've had since Michael Turner, and the defense has been doing enough so far. One thing that concerns me is Julio's hamstring though.

Haha fair enough!

Yeah always felt that previous Ryan led teams were pretty soft. Especially defensively. I know they've pulled games out of their ass, but Freeman has been getting better every week. Being that I live in Charlotte, I'll be interested to see how it plays out with the Panthers.

Julio always seems to have some sort of nagging injury every year, when's the bye?

12033145_873010579461991_6172907232346765985_n-1.png
I know tomsula is goat

but didn't know harbaugh had a better percentage than Walsh. wow

Dragon

Banned
Not sure how the Broncos score any points against the Pats.

Lol were going let the Giants get a TD.

Yeah I know the Broncos are struggling mightily on offense. I just think their defense is good enough to give the Pats fits. I mean the Cowboys did it for a half and I think the Broncos overall are better defensively.

Top Bottom