• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

I'm leading by 8 facing hyde

if the fucking Giants let this Happen, i swear I'm gonna wish every bad thing in the world on these cunts and their circus catch replays

jbug617

Banned
Is it animu cat

tumblr_mqgk096ZZt1sv98gio1_500.gif

effzee

That was a great throw by Kaep.

Now watch this drive stall and they settle for a FG. Eli then going to drive the Giants for the game winning FG drive.

I know how this story ends.

Read his posts, he became fine with it. He acknowledged the season was over, said this was the worst game he's seen since at least '08, said people should be fired (if it means Stafford too, so be it so he can at least succeed somewhere because it's clear the window here is shut), and said something's really fucked if they don't give Megatron somewhere so he isn't Barry Sanders'd

One player compared the feeling post-game to how he felt after a friend died, and the only person in the locker room who had the strength to give a pep talk of any kind was the fucking backup linebacker

Season's a wash, if they can't win against the Bears next week you have to consider the possibility they don't win at all, and if they don't win at London at least one member of the team should be stuck there
Kas without Stafford isn't a concept in my mind. Might have to take him on a long walk...
to McDonald's! For all day bfast!

Top Bottom