• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

effzee

I don't see any QBs of worth in this draft, at least so far. And lord knows I don't trust this front office to find one.

Besides I can already tell you what's going to happen: we'll draft the best o-lineman available. More help for Stafford. sigh...

I'd take Kaep over Bradford. Coaching goes a long way and we have already seen the best of Kape under Harbaugh.

How is the Lions O-line?

kmag

Wasn't expecting so many Giants fans bitching over an completely reasonable pi call. Stop channeling your crypt keeper of a coach!

Mike PereiraVerified account
‏@MikePereira
I agree that the defender was going for the ball and th contact was shoulder to shoulder and not through the back. Dont feel it was a foul.

The defender has a right to go the for the ball.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
its weird hearing Walter White advertise coors.

yea that was a bum PI, but to be expected, look at the QB wrong and its a penalty, look at a receiver wrong with the ball in the air and its PI.

I'd take Kaep over Bradford. Coaching goes a long way and we have already seen the best of Kape under Harbaugh.

How is the Lions O-line?

On paper? Terrible. But I think it's moreso about scheme than anything else. In 2013 Scott Linehan ran a power blocking scheme, and Larry Warford had a Pro Bowl caliber rookie year. The line protected Stafford and the run game's problems were moreso do to not having good RBs. Last year Lombardi brought in a zone blocking scheme and I just don't think our o-line can run it. The line was bad last year and is terrible this year. The line just looks lost.

I say go back to a power blocking scheme and let these guys hit somebody. Warford didn't just go from Pro Bowl caliber to a scrub, something else is wrong.

OMG Stafford got benched today?
Is kas alive? He feel like he's instantly melt or somthing, not sure he could come back from this if true.

squicken

Did ODB hurt himself celebrating?

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNFL/status/653403082412400640

CRFbVlCWcAAZMpq.png:large

Top Bottom