• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

harSon

Banned
do you think our defensive coordinator is going to gameplan against shit out of the backfield sometime this season? like maybe do it once in practice?

RBH

With a name like that you have to expect greatness.

Just like Duke Johnson or Trent Truck.

aoYkvtb.gif

FTF

Still don't really like when teams let their star/best receiver return punts (ala Steelers and Pats). Always worry about injuries and the risk vs reward (even though Edelman and Brown are great at it).

I have faith!
;_;

Sorry Chris.. If i hadn't of lost to PD.. I would have thrown it to you. But... PD ruined it. Blame him. Also.. is Shia beating PD with no QB? I forgot is all

He was great at getting wide open.

He was just bad at the catching part.

I know Bionic. It just makes me laugh when Steelers fans I know bitch and whine like they have seen some shit when they say "oh yeah, well. We had Limas Sweed as a draft bust" and I go.. You babies need to suffer 8-8 mediocrity for years or reside in the celler and then you'll know what pain is.

squicken

Joe Banner @JoeBanner13
Steelers did same thing Cowboys did. Lack of confidence in QB shrunk play book and field, made it impossible to succeed. Just what D wants

Grexeno

Joe Banner @JoeBanner13
Steelers did same thing Cowboys did. Lack of confidence in QB shrunk play book and field, made it impossible to succeed. Just what D wants
Once again

teams should just forfeit if their starting QB goes down

don't even bother having backups

bionic77

Joe Banner @JoeBanner13
Free Weeden/Vick!

God Vick throw the ball to Brown you moron. He can catch anything. Or dump off to Bell....

Top Bottom