• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Is football the only sport where no one but the league cares about PED use? In the pre-game someone called Gates a first ballot hall of famer. If he were a baseball player he'd have no chance in hell at getting in. Baseball writers get all uppity about PED use, NFL writers, its another Tuesday.

Well except of course, snarky neogaffers that remember every PED use suspension, except their own teams players.

World's greatest sport.

I've been out of town since Thursday, so I missed the entirety of the Lions game and only heard about what happened while driving home Sunday night. Got some thoughts, but I think I'll save it for the next thread after MNF is over. Here's hoping we get some quality Fuckball tonight!

I need to know NOW!

Hoping for some Michael Vick tainting by Manti Teo, heh heh heh...

You're really despicable.

Is football the only sport where no one but the league cares about PED use? In the pre-game someone called Gates a first ballot hall of famer. If he were a baseball player he'd have no chance in hell at getting in. Baseball writers get all uppity about PED use, NFL writers, its another Tuesday.

Well except of course, snarky neogaffers that remember every PED use suspension, except their own teams players.

Baseball is overly obsessed with individual records, they don't matter nearly as much in the NFL.

That's because baseball writers are born with sticks up their asses.

Watch Mr Robot. Seriously breh, seriously....

I didn't know leftovers was being hyped? I've seen a few eps of s1, it's seems ok. But surprised it gets gaf hype honestly.

It is a good show. My problem with it is that it can go several episodes without letting off the depression pedal. When you get to an episode where there is some happiness. It is nice, but feels shallow and temporary and not gonna last which I guess is part of the tone of the show. It is worth watching though for the shining moments. Matt is my personal favorite from season one and Patty too.

Grexeno

Baseball started sucking after they cracked down on PED's and the other leagues learned their lesson.

eznark

Banned

Peter King is leading the charge to get Darren Sharper into the Hall of Fame. PED use doesn't even move the needle.

it never wasn't good but there are a few too many minorities to be rated highly on the eznark scale
I thought everyone on the planet agreed it got awful with the rooftop scene?

eznark

Banned
What do you mean again?

I thought it went into the dumpster with the rooftop thing, never went back. Everyone in the Madden thread agreed it didn't get better (except FMT I guess).

Also, there was an article about 4 weeks into the show where the show writer was like "this was going to be a movie then we turned it into a TV show, so this first season is all pretty much useless filler and set up for the real season 1, next year"

^^^^Manziel is like butterfree, he's in his pod mode right now. Soon he'll evolve
I will want to binge watch the episodes. It's on Demand so I can!
Yeah a binged most of it on demand. Caught up with the regular season. You're in for such a treat, I'm so happy for you :")

tmdorsey

I thought it went into the dumpster with the rooftop thing, never went back. Everyone in the Madden thread agreed it didn't get better (except FMT I guess).

Also, there was an article about 4 weeks into the show where the show writer was like "this was going to be a movie then we turned it into a TV show, so this first season is all pretty much useless filler and set up for the real season 1, next year"

That was a bad, confusing scene but it's heavily outweighed by the good that came after.

Top Bottom