• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

of course it doesn't. but you people were wanting tomlin fired if vick came back out for that possession. your playing with a backup qb, get a grip.

I wanted Tomlin fired? No, just placing blame on the guy for keeping a QB on his roster that he has no confidence in so when his starter goes down, he has to bring in a guy off his couch.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yo Defensive Coordinator, tell your defense to guard dudes coming out the backfield.

Yeah, it's bad.. and if that wasn't tipped it was a TD.

over and over again.. nothing deep just checkdown after checkdown... some basic shit they are running and they keep getting beat.

..and that was a long FG.. damn.

NYR

Pittsburgh losing by a FG after Vick throws a 75 yarder would be pretty funny, considering how their season has gone with those two positions.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lando_smoothie.jpeg

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I wanted Tomlin fired? No, just placing blame on the guy for keeping a QB on his roster that he has no confidence in so when his starter goes down, he has to bring in a guy off his couch.
I didn't say *you* I said you people, someone said it on the last page and I don't care to go looking.

Why are they in a hurry up offense?

they clearly liked their personnel against what the steelers had out there and didn't want to let them sub. Pretty basic stuff.

Grexeno

The problem with Bell: you can't run every play when you're doing a 2-minute drill in the 4th, because that takes up so much time.

I didn't say *you* I said you people, someone said it on the last page and I don't care to go looking.

they clearly liked their personnel against what the steelers had out there and didn't want to let them sub. Pretty basic stuff.

Can still let the clock run, rivers was hiking with 24 secs left.

Top Bottom