• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Stadium half empty. Hopefully is isn't just the Astros causing this but the fans being fed up
Idk it's still early, every time I see a stadium empty at this point I just assume ppl are still getting in from tailgating. Browns stadium is pretty much like this, but everyone has to usually get super hammered before walking into first energy....even the kids.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Stadium half empty. Hopefully is isn't just the Astros causing this but the fans being fed up
Its also Thursday...
I'm pretty sure people are gonna be prone to leave early since it's Thursday too.
*sigh* I am not mentally prepared for this. I have an insane headache and forecasts are predicting multiple smaller ones in the next 3 hours. With a light chance of phone throwing.

BigAT

Just ordered pizza

cue the gifs

4V2yqlw.gif

UberTag

Idk it's still early, every time I see a stadium empty at this point I just assume ppl are still getting in from tailgating. Browns stadium is pretty much like this, but everyone has to usually get super hammered before walking into first energy....even the kids.
What do the kids get hammered on? Kool-Aid spiked with something?

I need this to be a high scoring game for fantasy.... :(
It's Thursday Night Football... what could possibly go wrong?

Jnc! That's.....depressing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
YOU NEVER SAID NO ANIMU! YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF!
https://media.giphy.com/media/cv8lrZbe35Gs8/giphy.gif[/G][/QUOTE]

you're the worst

no animu is implied

[quote="Dega, post: 181114470"][img]http://i.imgur.com/Cd9D7Kk.gif

Thanks Wienke

looks like you ordered the chicken and pineapple because you can't have the pizza with onions on it

That was so over the top for TNF I can't wrap my head around it.

Is the Superbowl this season going to be a 10 min montage with "America, Fuck Yeah!" cranked up?

Top Bottom