• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Beats by Narag

Are the Texans going to fuck up tonight is the question because if they do then will they just

200_s.gif
?

Appreciate all the birthday shoutouts yall.

I'm going to go drink copious amounts of alcohol. Enjoy the game (as best as a game between Ryan Mallett and Matt Hasselback can be enjoyed).

It's your birthday? Happy Birthday, buddy! Have a great time and some of us will be drinking with you due to how shitty this game will be it sounds like.

cdyhybrid

True.

Russ gonna ship his ass out now lol.

Just Bennett being Bennett. They were talking about those comments on the radio earlier. Eight of the top-12 highest-paid players on the team are on defense, 60% of the salary cap goes to the defense, AND he's the 4th highest-paid player on the team AND he was bitching about getting paid more before the season started.

Can't pay everyone.

Carroll took a team QBed by Russell Wilson and WON the Super Bowl. That is also impressive, but sadly, as Bennett said, they can't pay the line now :(.

Yeah, except Russell is good. I know you have a hard time recognizing good QBing though, so it's all good.

Appreciate all the birthday shoutouts yall.

I'm going to go drink copious amounts of alcohol. Enjoy the game (as best as a game between Ryan Mallett and Matt Hasselback can be enjoyed).

Happy bday sir. I will dedicate a shot to you tonight.

Forgot to wish you happy birthday President Grova. I hope you had a good day are having a good evening.

CDY, Congrats on the new job

Kave, I'm sorry that the Shame Circle continues for another day.

Thank you sir!

Miracle

Just Bennett being Bennett. They were talking about those comments on the radio earlier. Eight of the top-12 highest-paid players on the team are on defense, 60% of the salary cap goes to the defense, AND he's the 4th highest-paid player on the team AND he was bitching about getting paid more before the season started.

Can't pay everyone.

In that case, I hope Russ doesn't take it as a dig then.

Happy birthday Grover!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Wow. @StaceyDales says Matt Hasselbeck has a bacterial infection and was still(!) on IVs this afternoon. Says "I hope I can play 4 quarters"

Texans will find a way to fuck this up

Line_HTX

BAH! FUCK THIS SHIT SHOW!

Playoff baseball is more important than Thursday Night SHIT.

BlackGhost, hold it down for me please.

^^^^drink every time mech freaks out / gets angry
Out Texans bouta win

Hmm cdys team also plays USC tonight. Could be good

We could play the drink a shot everytime Mallett throws a touchdown pass
For a grand total of 0 shots.

The Husky game could be interesting. It would be a congratulatory gift for him from the football gods.

Hi BG.

Playoff baseball is more important than Thursday Night Football.

Said no ever..

Narag

@StaceyDales
Matt Hasselbeck told me he has a bacterial infection. On antibiotics. Energy levels extremely low, hoping he can make it thru 4 quarters.

Top Bottom