• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Sanjuro

What about batters?
NH9gE7v.gif

I'll accept this gay joke, only because I know what it's like to lose a hockey team.

:'(

Didn't realize Houston sucked so bad.

Only one realized it..

image.php

The wisest of us all.

You're gonna like the way you drunk. I guarantee it.

I always hated that they replaced the founder in the commercials.

These games worry me b/c the Sooners will read all week that UT sucks. Stoops teams never do well when they think they'll coast. That said, Texas is really really bad

Big Game Bob is not gonna shit the bed with one of the worst teams in Longhorns history. Jesus, there is so much tension there. If Strong does get fired, then the Athletic Department is full of morons and Texas deserves to be shit for years. They deserve to be it anyway for the Longhorn Network, but will really deserve it then.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How is Foster back already? One play?

Edit: WOW--just put himself back in.

Sanjuro

Only one realized it..

image.php

The wisest of us all.

I always hated that they replaced the founder in the commercials.

Big Game Bob is not gonna shit the bed with one of the worst teams in Longhorns history. Jesus, there is so much tension there. If Strong does get fired, then the Athletic Department is full of morons and Texas deserves to be shit for years. They deserve to be it anyway for the Longhorn Network, but will really deserve it then.

They did him dirty.

Mallett walked off the field because he decided he couldn't play for a few downs due to injury.

I'm honestly blanking trying to remember the last time that happened.

Tiger Woods won a major on a broken leg and Mallet needs to come out for a few plays because of................

Furyous

Am I the only person stunned that Matt Hasselback performs better than the once-in-a-generation talent? When will the media talk about the statistically worst QB in the league, Andrew Luck? All I want is the same treatment. Save the injury pleas for the DA.

Top Bottom