• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

eznark

Banned
Mallet took a helmet to the ribs and got the wind knocked out of him, came off the field and Hoyer's making things happen

Yay, Foster is ok

Mallett walked off the field because he decided he couldn't play for a few downs due to injury.

I'm honestly blanking trying to remember the last time that happened.

Mallet took a hit and took himself out of the game. Hoyer immediately plays better and stays in for the drive so far.

Terrible AND a pussy. Nice combo, BoB so desperately wanted.

Bread

Banned
Am I the only person stunned that Matt Hasselback performs better than the once-in-a-generation talent? When will the media talk about the statistically worst QB in the league, Andrew Luck? All I want is the same treatment. Save the injury pleas for the DA.
luck is better than wilson

Bowser

Am I the only person stunned that Matt Hasselback performs better than the once-in-a-generation talent? When will the media talk about the statistically worst QB in the league, Andrew Luck? All I want is the same treatment. Save the injury pleas for the DA.

When did Skip Bayless join GAF?!

Line_HTX

I'm driving on the way back from class, I turn on the radio, and the first thing I hear is Watt with a personal foul on Shitbeck.

This ref deserves a bad grade, because that was NOT a late hit. Fucking Hasselbeck is a BITCH.

jmdajr

I'm driving on the way back from class, I turn on the radio, and the first thing I hear is Watt with a personal foul on Shitbeck.

This ref deserves a bad grade, because that was NOT a late hit. Fucking Hasselbeck is a BITCH.

that was a fucking flop

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
My mother says
"See? The Texans can play with more than one QB".

I have nothing to dispute this. Never mind Mallet and Hoyer are basically the same people.

brentech

Just don't know what to say. If you don't act like the other guy is going to take your job if you make a mistake, I think Hoyer could have done some stuff in other games.
He's a backup lifer, but that's what Houston has on the roster.
Hoyer gives them the best chance for the offense to stay on the field for the longest time possible...give Watt and D some rest.
I have seen absolutely no upside to ever having Mallet play a snap. He's garbage at the position. Shouldn't even be a backup really.

That was not the only thing that's gone wrong for the Texans. Not even close.

Also Matt H > Better than every QB in Texans History.

How was Class?

Did Hasselbald fuck your wife or something?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Just don't know what to say. If you don't act like the other guy is going to take your job if you make a mistake, I think Hoyer could have done some stuff in other games.
He's a backup lifer, but that's what Houston has on the roster.
Hoyer gives them the best chance for the offense to stay on the field for the longest time possible...give Watt and D some rest.
I have seen absolutely no upside to ever having Mallet play a snap. He's garbage at the position. Shouldn't even be a backup really.

But we all really want to know is he better than Blaine Gabbert?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at that tantrum. Don't lower your head next time.

brentech

SomberArtisticAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam.gif

Me getting Manziel killed with the touch of a wrong button. Worth it. Hit is too majestic.

Top Bottom