• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

DJ in Houston was saying this morning that he knew Andre Johnson would have a big night tonight because former Houston guys always have a big night against the Texans

I say keep playing Hasselbeck until someone else in that division becomes a legitimate threat. All the way to week 14, so luck can get some reps before the playoffs.

Line_HTX

DJ in Houston was saying this morning that he knew Andre Johnson would have a big night tonight because former Houston guys always have a big night against the Texans

Yeah, shame on ALL OF THOSE FUCKERS that cheered for Vince Young when he scored in OT.

Disgraceful.

Wait, why am I getting a random message on KHOU?

Gobias

Banned
Remember when HoHoyer lead us to a dominating win against the Bengals on TNF resulting in a 6-3 record and first place in the division?

:')

Hoyer is so obviously the better QB in Texas and it's just mystifying how BoB chose Mallet over him after the first game.. I undersand why Mallet started this game on the short week what's the point in starting Hoyer on 4 days when you can give him 12 to prep.

Damn nice FG. Good seeing the kicker show some life for this team.

So THAT was not a hold and the other one was?

Yep, ridiculous. First one was a terrible call on such a big spot and a great play by the defensive back. This one was clear, or at least, illegal contact.

JCizzle

Hoyer is so obviously the better QB in Texas and it's just mystifying how BoB chose Mallet over him after the first game.. I undersand why Mallet started this game on the short week what's the point in starting Hoyer on 4 days when you can give him 12 to prep.

Damn nice FG. Good seeing the kicker show some life for this team.
Probably sick of seeing Mallet pouting all day. I would have cut him instead, but to each their own

Top Bottom