• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Perfect pass. Lots of hand jockeying, great catch. Honestly, good non-call. Thought it was a push-off at first.

Mallett should be cut. Basically every single game is going to be shots of him being a complete Ryan Leaf baby. When he's on the field he sucks hard. When he's on the sideline he just acts like a complete puss the whole time.

cdyhybrid

Bald is beautiful.

Can't wait to see Luck never win a SB.

p6eNB3S.gif
p6eNB3S.gif
p6eNB3S.gif

Crud

Banned
Tank time start Savage for the rest of the year. Draft QB fire Rick Smith. Fire Defense coordinator. Cut Mallet.

People talking about saving draft pick spots as if the team makes good on even a decent percentage of them. It's a shame the disappointment train continues to roll on.

Line_HTX

Stupid fraudulent record, Colts.

Fuck all of you.

Fuck your Gatorades.

YOUR EASY DIVISION RECORD STREAK IS NOTHING!

NOTHIIIIIIIIING!!

JOHNSON, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!

NEW ENGLAND IS GONNA SHUT OUT YOU SHITS FOR GOOD!

Maybe I should switch back to angry Erina face.

It's just a failure by the Texans organization for going with Mallett and Hoyer. Everybody but them knew that was idiotic, and quite frankly somebody should be fired over it

Colts have won by seven points today.

Colts are by far the most likely team to get exposed by anyone half decent, zero chance, they face suck bag team after suck bag team and manage to scrape wins.

I can't fucking wait for the Pats to face them, that's going to be fun.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Stupid fraudulent record, Colts.

Fuck all of you.

Fuck your Gatorades.

YOUR EASY DIVISION RECORD STREAK IS NOTHING!

NOTHIIIIIIIIING!!

JOHNSON, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!

NEW ENGLAND IS GONNA SHUT OUT YOU SHITS FOR GOOD!

Maybe I should switch back to angry Erina face.

p6eNB3S.gif
p6eNB3S.gif
p6eNB3S.gif

minx

That INT by Hoyer is one of the worst throws I have see in a long long time. The sheer ineptitude it takes to think that throw is a good idea is insane.

It's just a failure by the Texans organization for going with Mallett and Hoyer. Everybody but them knew that was idiotic, and quite frankly somebody should be fired over it

No shit. The fans were right on this one by being critical of the Texans not taking a QB in the draft. Coaches like to think the fans don't know what they're talking about, but sometimes they do

Top Bottom