• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

bionic77

Mech I picked the Texans in our office pick em pool.

I believed in your team and they repaid me with lies and Brian Hoyer.

I am pretty sure neither of us will make that mistake ever again.

Stupid fraudulent record, Colts.

Fuck all of you.

Fuck your Gatorades.

YOUR EASY DIVISION RECORD STREAK IS NOTHING!

NOTHIIIIIIIIING!!

JOHNSON, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!

NEW ENGLAND IS GONNA SHUT OUT YOU SHITS FOR GOOD!

Maybe I should switch back to angry Erina face.

Bottom of the division brothers.

Now that Hoyer has been freed this man is next:

Found on Furyous' Deviantart page

Fuck you team. Free Johnny!!!!

Johnny-Manziel.jpg

squicken

Colts have won by seven points today.

Colts are by far the most likely team to get exposed by anyone half decent, zero chance, they face suck bag team after suck bag team and manage to scrape wins.

I can't fucking wait for the Pats to face them, that's going to be fun.

We all know the Colts suck. The story is that there is literally no scenario in which any other team in that division can win the AFCS.

Irsay got convicted on drug chargers. Pagano and Grigson hate each other. Luck is hurt. Hasslebeck has some sort of virus that kept him from practicing all week. Doesn't matter.

UberTag

It's really telling that the Colts three wins have come from just scraping by in the division.
And I have astutely picked against them in two of those games because I recognized the Colts as the frauds they are.
Unfortunately, even though they're frauds, they're still better than the rest of the AFC South trash.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Man. This is just fucking rough. What the hell happened between last year and this year? Where did the regression come from ?

UberTag

Nothing's more sad than you becoming a Pats fan like this.
Frankly, at this point we should all become honorary Pats fans, root for them to go 19-0 and for them to collectively take a dump on the field in celebration of the Super Bowl victory that Goodell won't even attend in person.

I just can't believe it

I called them winning, others did, but still that was before the Hasselbeck ER stuff

Man in the ER a day ago. No QBs throw a pass all week in practice due to injury or illness. Still win. That is "hours-long podcasts and multipage articles detailed to comprehend what went wrong over the last few years to get to this point" levels of embarrassing.

I just can't believe it

I called them winning, others did, but still that was before the Hasselbeck ER stuff

Man in the ER a day ago. No QBs throw a pass all week in practice due to injury or illness. Still win. That is "hours-long podcasts and multipage articles detailed to comprehend what went wrong over the last few years to get to this point" levels of embarrassing.
This should be on the level of what got Philbin let go.

UberTag

The titans will get revenge against the colts and we win the division with Mariota leading the way.
If there's any justice in the world that will happen.
I almost want you to beat my Bills this week to commence on your way to doing just that.

This should be on the level of what got Philbin let go.
At least Philbin was in England when the Dolphins laid that turd of a game. The Texans were in front of a home crowd during prime time. What's their excuse?

this_guy

Man. This is just fucking rough. What the hell happened between last year and this year? Where did the regression come from ?

The Texans D is overrated. Last year they forced a lot of turnovers, especially when the opponent was in the red zone. That turnover margin wasn't going to repeat, and teams have figured out if you double and triple team JJ no one else can make a play. The line backers aren't very good and Cushing is no longer pregnant.

It's that Correction play where you realize, "oh yes, this is Brian Hoyer wer're talking about"

hahahaha

Yeah man...it's like, he can show flashes. He did that last year when we started 6-3. Then the dumb comes out, and the other teams game plan for him and it's pretty much over.

squicken

Houston fans should use today to take notice of the local team that knows what the fuck it is doing, and ignore the one that doesn't

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 14m14 minutes ago
Spent some time this week gauging the atmosphere in NRG. It's not good. I'll tweet out some thoughts from the players & the relationships.

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 11m11 minutes ago
Bob McNair just got embarrassed on national TV by a horrible defense, a cast-off Hall of Famer / former Texan, broke down RB & 40 yr old QB.

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 10m10 minutes ago
Last week his team was down 42-0 in Atlanta

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 9m9 minutes ago
Players in the locker room have compared the situation with this coaching staff to a "college environment".

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 9m9 minutes ago
A lot of players aren't buying what the Texans' coaching staff is selling, any more. Have some players checked out on these coaches? Yes

Bolded is Watt IMO

Top Bottom